|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-11; Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
2. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) Longest book of "The Prophets".
(b) A few chapters.
(c) 10 chapters.
(d) Longer than Jeremiah.
3. Whom did the prophets blame for the injustices in the land?
(b) Kings and leaders.
4. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
(a) Because he abandoned the Assyrians.
(b) Because he spoke out against the king.
(c) Because of his prophesies.
(d) Because he abandoned the Babylonians.
5. How many children did Hosea have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heschel say will change God's judgment about destruction?
2. Amos began with a message of what?
3. According to Heschel, the land at the time of the prophets had judges and laws but they were both without what?
4. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
5. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)