|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-11; Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It is destroying the people.
(b) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(c) It is destroying the covenant.
(d) It can't be seen.
2. Heschel says God hates sin but is also what?
(d) Intolerant of injustice.
3. What change occurs in Second Isaiah toward the people of Israel?
(a) The tone.
(b) The mood.
(c) The attitude.
(d) The expectancy of behavior.
4. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) The work of their own hands.
(c) Golden calves.
(d) Multiple gods.
5. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
2. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
3. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
4. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
5. The prophets were outraged because of what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)