|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
2. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(a) Accumulation of wealth.
3. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
(a) Carpet maker.
4. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
(a) The people of the Eastern Kingdom.
(b) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(c) The people of the Southern Kingdom.
(d) The people of the Western Kingdom.
5. What was another name for Hosea?
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
2. What does Heschel use to solidify his facts about the prophets?
3. Amos began with a message of what?
4. How many children did Hosea have?
5. Who was Hezekiah?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)