|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
2. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
3. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
(a) Babylonian exile era.
(b) Ancient prophets era.
(c) Early Christian era.
(d) Prophetic era.
4. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
(a) Expensive habits.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(c) People calling them crazy.
(d) Things that offended God.
5. What was another name for Hosea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
2. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
3. Who was Hezekiah?
4. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
5. Heschel says God hates sin but is also what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)