|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
(a) People calling them crazy.
(b) Things that offended God.
(c) Expensive habits.
(d) Religious fanatics.
2. Amos began with a message of what?
3. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a gentle breeze.
(b) As a lion's roar.
(c) As a small nagging thought.
(d) As a whisper in the night.
4. What was another name for Hosea?
5. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
2. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
3. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
4. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
5. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)