|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a small nagging thought.
(b) As a whisper in the night.
(c) As a gentle breeze.
(d) As a lion's roar.
2. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
3. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
(a) Prophetic era.
(b) Babylonian exile era.
(c) Early Christian era.
(d) Ancient prophets era.
4. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(a) Accumulation of wealth.
5. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
2. How many children did Hosea have?
3. What does Heschel avoid telling the reader about the prophets' message?
4. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
5. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)