|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) Longer than Jeremiah.
(b) A few chapters.
(c) Longest book of "The Prophets".
(d) 10 chapters.
2. Who was Hezekiah?
(a) A brother of Isaiah.
(b) A king.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A shepherd.
3. According to Heschel, in what way did Hosea differ from Amos?
(a) In his preaching.
(b) In his love for the people.
(c) In the way he lived.
(d) In his love for God.
4. What was Micah's message?
(a) Doom and destruction.
(b) Love and generosity.
(c) Sweetness and light.
(d) Hope and forgiveness.
5. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) The work of their own hands.
(b) Golden calves.
(c) Multiple gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heschel describe the time during Second Isaiah?
2. How many changes in leadership were there during Jeremiah's time?
3. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
4. What promise did God give with Second Isaiah?
5. What does Habakkuk ask God directly?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)