|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
2. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
(a) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(b) The people of the Southern Kingdom.
(c) The people of the Eastern Kingdom.
(d) The people of the Western Kingdom.
3. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
4. Amos began with a message of what?
5. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
(a) The land.
(b) The temple in Jerusalem.
(c) The covenant.
(d) His people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
2. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
3. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
4. Heschel says that prophets have a duty to what?
5. What changed with Second Isaiah?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)