|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Habakkuk ask God directly?
(a) Why do you call me?
(b) Where are you?
(c) How long and why?
(d) What do you want me to do?
2. What was Micah's message?
(a) Hope and forgiveness.
(b) Sweetness and light.
(c) Love and generosity.
(d) Doom and destruction.
3. Why does Heschel use quotes from other books of the Bible?
(a) To prove he knows about the Bible.
(b) To prove his point.
(c) To provide background.
(d) To show continuity.
4. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
5. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
Short Answer Questions
1. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
2. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
3. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
4. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
5. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)