|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amos began with a message of what?
2. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
3. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
(d) Sin in general.
4. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
5. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
(a) The covenant.
(b) The temple in Jerusalem.
(c) The land.
(d) His people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heschel say the prophets had to endure?
2. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
3. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
4. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
5. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)