|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
2. How many changes in leadership were there during Jeremiah's time?
3. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It is destroying the covenant.
(b) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(c) It can't be seen.
(d) It is destroying the people.
4. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
(a) The great lack of worshipping the true God.
(b) The lack of listening to the prophets.
(c) The fact that God allows evil to prevail.
(d) The idolatry of the people.
5. According to Heschel, in what way did Hosea differ from Amos?
(a) In the way he lived.
(b) In his love for the people.
(c) In his preaching.
(d) In his love for God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
2. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
3. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
4. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
5. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)