|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) Golden calves.
(b) Multiple gods.
(c) The work of their own hands.
2. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
(a) God and his people.
(b) God's people and their kings.
(c) God's people and Hosea.
(d) God and Hosea.
3. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(c) Accumulation of wealth.
4. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
5. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
(a) The people of the Eastern Kingdom.
(b) The people of the Western Kingdom.
(c) The people of the Southern Kingdom.
(d) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
2. What changed with Second Isaiah?
3. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
4. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
5. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)