|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
2. What was another name for Hosea?
3. Heschel says that Habakkuk knowing that destruction is coming feels that this is the opposite of what?
(a) The covenant.
(c) The promise.
4. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
(d) Sin in general.
5. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
2. Amos began with a message of what?
3. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
4. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
5. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)