|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
2. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
3. How does Heschel describe the time that Jeremiah lived?
(a) One of injustice.
(b) One of war.
(c) One of anger and wrath.
(d) One of peace.
4. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) A few chapters.
(b) Longer than Jeremiah.
(c) Longest book of "The Prophets".
(d) 10 chapters.
5. Who died the year that Isaiah was called by God?
(a) The king.
(b) The prophet Amos.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Hosea have?
2. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
3. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
4. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
5. What does Heschel say the prophets had to endure?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)