|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to prophets when God called them to do his work?
(a) They were shown respect.
(b) They were shunned.
(c) They were glorified.
(d) They were honored.
2. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
(a) Lovers of evil.
3. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) Golden calves.
(b) The work of their own hands.
(d) Multiple gods.
4. How many children did Hosea have?
5. Some writers in the Bible say that emotions and feelings have been inspired by whom?
(c) The devil.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mesha sacrifice to appease his idols during wartime?
2. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
3. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
4. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
5. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)