|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Hosea?
2. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
(b) Be penitent.
(c) Have remorse.
3. What is the origin of pathos?
4. What was Micah's message?
(a) Love and generosity.
(b) Sweetness and light.
(c) Doom and destruction.
(d) Hope and forgiveness.
5. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It is destroying the covenant.
(b) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(c) It is destroying the people.
(d) It can't be seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
2. In what religion do you do away with all feeling and obtain a type of peace?
3. What does Heschel see as the point when freedom is lost?
4. Who was Mesha?
5. What does understanding God depend on?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)