|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heschel use to solidify his facts about the prophets?
(a) Other parts of the Bible.
(b) Opinions of others.
(c) His opinions.
(d) The prophets' own words.
2. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) Golden calves.
(c) The work of their own hands.
(d) Multiple gods.
3. Heschel quotes Samuel to show that what was better than sacrifice?
(a) To obey.
(b) To go to the temple.
(c) To honor your father and mother.
(d) To pray.
4. What does the Stoic sage aim for?
5. How many children did Hosea have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heschel call indifference?
2. What happened to prophets when God called them to do his work?
3. Heschel says the problem is not that we depict God incorrectly but what?
4. What does Heschel say is an end to indifference?
5. What does Habakkuk ask God directly?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)