|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
(a) Have remorse.
(b) Be penitent.
2. In what belief is there no grace or repentance for sin, just cause and effect?
3. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(b) It is destroying the covenant.
(c) It can't be seen.
(d) It is destroying the people.
4. What is anthropopathy?
(a) The attribution of human qualities to gods.
(b) The attribution of human qualities to animals.
(c) The attribution of God-like qualities to humans.
5. Who was Mesha?
(a) King of the Israelites.
(b) King of the Moabites.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A herdsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hezekiah?
2. How many children did Hosea have?
3. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
4. According to Heschel, what is one of the things that caused a need for prophets?
5. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)