|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some writers in the Bible say that emotions and feelings have been inspired by whom?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The devil.
2. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
(a) It prospered.
(b) It became the capital of the Assyrian empire.
(c) It fell.
(d) It was the center of culture.
3. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With fire.
(b) With a flood.
(c) With loss in battle.
(d) With a disease.
4. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
5. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
(d) Sin in general.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
2. How does Heschel describe the time that Jeremiah lived?
3. Which prophet does Heschel not provide the reader his past?
4. What changed with Second Isaiah?
5. Heschel says that Habakkuk knowing that destruction is coming feels that this is the opposite of what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)