|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heschel describes the words of prophecy as a polarity between what?
(a) Health and sickness.
(b) Wrath and justice.
(c) Good and bad.
(d) Anger and love.
2. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
3. What does Heschel say is an end to indifference?
(a) Right thinking.
4. Which prophet does Heschel not provide the reader his past?
(d) Second Isaiah.
5. What is Karma?
(a) An opposite to prophetic thinking.
(b) A religion that believes in prophetic thinking.
(c) A special relationship to God.
(d) A way of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
2. What does Heschel see as the point when freedom is lost?
3. What does Tao mean?
4. Heschel points out that God's wrath is what?
5. Whom did the prophets blame for the injustices in the land?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)