|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is everyone's need and giver of all?
(d) The temple.
2. Almustafa says he can only reveal that which lies ________ in the dawning of people's knowledge.
(a) Covered up
(d) Half asleep
3. When does one speak, according to Almustafa?
(a) When it is their turn.
(b) When one feels the need to disagree.
(c) When one has a good idea.
(d) When one ceases to be at peace with one's thoughts.
4. What is boundless?
(c) The power to love.
5. Who asks Almustafa about friendship?
(a) A youth
(b) A couple
(c) A grown man
(d) A priest
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people's hearts know in silence?
2. One person's vision can not give another person ________.
3. Life and death are ________.
4. Who asks Almustafa about beauty?
5. Judgment and appetite should be treated as what in one's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Almustafa describe friendship when a youth asks?
2. What does Almustafa claim when evening falls and Almitra blesses the day, the place, and Almustafa's words?
3. What can happen when one goes digging for roots, according to Almustafa?
4. While Almustafa compares the soul to a battlefield, what does he wish his role in this conflict to be?
5. Where does one's giant self lie, according to Almustafa?
6. How does Almustafa describe time?
7. What do people's hearts already know, according to Almustafa?
8. Why must one know pain, according to Almustafa?
9. To what does Almustafa compare time?
10. When a teacher asks Almustafa about teaching, what does he say one can reveal?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)