Mid-Book Test (up to "On Reason and Passion")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who asks Almustafa about houses?
a) A singer
b) A poet
c) A merchant
d) A mason
2. The victim of killing is purer than _________.
3. Who asks Almustafa about buying and selling?
a) A young sailor
b) An innkeeper
c) A man
d) A merchant
4. Judgment and appetite should be treated as what in one's home?
d) Unwelcomed family members.
5. What has Almustafa seen the people worship as slaves worship a tyrant?
c) Each other
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 619 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)