|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Givers must be worthy of being instruments of ___________.
2. What does love beckon them along?
(a) A colorful field.
(b) A lonely road.
(c) Hard, steep ways.
(d) A new adventure.
3. Recipients should assume no weight of ____________, which is heavy on both, but rather soar alongside the giver.
4. Love seeks only to rest at what time of the day?
(a) In the morning.
(c) At noon.
(d) In the evening.
5. What can Almustafa not speak to the Orphalese people?
(a) A certain verse
(b) Casual slang
(c) His innermost secret
Short Answer Questions
1. Almustafa says that work helps one keep pace with the _________ of the earth.
2. Work is _______ made visible.
3. Marriage should leave what?
4. Whose part in a wife's infidelity should be weighed?
5. What do people become in Life's heart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does privacy become, according to Almustafa?
2. Where do the souls of children dwell, according to Almustafa?
3. What does Almustafa have to say about children in relation to their parents?
4. When a man gathers grapes, what does Almustafa say the man must realize?
5. What does love seek of the person who feels love?
6. Who is the seer that understands the answer to Almustafa's longing for his homeland?
7. What does the exchanging of gifts do for people, according to Almustafa?
8. What is it good to do, in relation to the topic of giving?
9. What does Almustafa wish that people could live on instead of food and drink?
10. What does Almustafa say in the debate between whether joy or sorrow is greater?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)