|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soul walks upon all paths, but not on a _______.
2. One should speak about finding ______________.
(a) A truth
(b) The truth
(c) Your truth
(d) Someone's truth
3. What can friends be and still share their thoughts, desires, expectations and joy?
4. Reason and passion are the rudders and sails of the ________.
5. What can not be separated from actions or belief from occupations?
6. Who is the messenger of love for the flower?
(a) The water
(b) The grower
(c) The bee
(d) The sun
7. When will the snow bound beauty leap upon the hills come spring?
8. What is boundless?
(a) The power to love.
9. Prayer is the expansion of one's self into the _________.
(b) Ears of spirits.
(d) Living ether.
10. What does everyone stand alone in?
(a) The community
(b) The shadow of their abilities
(c) God's knowledge
(d) The world
11. What is a window that can be open or shut?
12. What crosses vast distances?
13. Almustafa says that people should not pray only in ________ and ________.
(a) Distress, need.
(b) Ignorance, lies.
(c) Hunger, longing.
(d) Peace, happiness.
14. Who claims to have heard beauty shouting in the mountains with the sounds of wild beasts?
(a) The settlers
(b) The farmers
(c) The nature lovers
(d) The restless
15. The cup burns the lips, but is moistened by what?
(a) Plain water
(b) The Potter's sacred tears
(c) Fresh rain
(d) A holy kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. What is only good tortured by its own hunger and thirst?
2. What do people's hearts know in silence?
3. What must one accept in one's heart?
4. Who bids Almustafa to leave?
5. Judgment and appetite should be treated as what in one's home?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)