|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that asks about work?
(a) A ploughman
(b) A young man
(c) An innkeeper
(d) A poet
2. Who often shares guilt with their attackers?
(c) Common people
3. When traveling with the wind, one needs no __________.
(a) Weather vane
4. What is not included in the explanation of #27 when Almustafa speaks?
(a) Wings of a bird
(b) Strings of a lute
(c) Pillars of the temple
(d) Trees in the forest
5. What does Almustafa prefer - country or urban living?
6. Who should leave the marketplace empty handed?
(b) No one
(c) The poor
7. What is the loom upon which the north wind weaves clothing?
8. Who does not have a useful gift to sell?
9. Man and apple should rejoice in all __________.
10. What becomes a harness and a chain?
11. Who is born together?
12. Whose part in a wife's infidelity should be weighed?
(a) The wife's
(b) The family's
(c) The husband's
(d) The cheating partner
13. Love neither ________ nor is __________.
(a) Becomes, going to become
(b) Cautions, careful
(c) Arrives, late
(d) Possesses, possessed.
14. How does Almustafa feel about boarding the ship?
15. Who asks Almustafa about clothes?
(a) A mason
(b) An innkeeper
(c) A weaver
(d) A poet
Short Answer Questions
1. People are free when they can rise above their _________________.
2. Almustafa says he can speak only of what?
3. What lies no higher than the lowest foundation of stones of a temple?
4. Work is _______ made visible.
5. Working with love binds people to themselves and to _______.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)