|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house is one's larger body and never without ____________.
2. What do humans have to do to eat?
(a) They must prepare food.
(b) They have to steal.
(c) They share with others.
(d) They must kill.
3. What has Almustafa seen the people worship as slaves worship a tyrant?
(a) Each other
4. What does Almitra understand about Almustafa?
(a) His language.
(b) His need for gifts.
(c) His longing for his homeland.
(d) His hatred of the city.
5. Who asks Almustafa about houses?
(a) A mason
(b) A poet
(c) A singer
(d) A merchant
6. Almustafa declares that joy and sorrow are _____________.
(a) Spiritual necessities.
(b) Complete opposites.
(d) A part of the process.
7. A couple's children are not ________.
(a) A reason to be married.
(b) Their own.
(c) A way to redemption.
(d) A smart addition to a family.
8. Who asks Almustafa about clothes?
(a) A mason
(b) An innkeeper
(c) A weaver
(d) A poet
9. Who begs Almustafa to remain?
(a) The elders
(b) The animals
(c) The people
(d) The prophets
10. Breaking laws is like children who build ________________, only to smash them with glee.
11. What should one meditate on?
(d) Love's ecstasy.
12. What has Almustafa NOT been to the people of the city?
(a) Seeker of silence
13. What becomes a harness and a chain?
14. Houses should be ________ instead of anchors.
15. Farmers and artisans must ask who to sanctify the scales?
(a) The master spirit of the earth
(b) The prophets
(c) The politicians
(d) The head merchant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who asks about giving?
2. What does clothing fail to hide?
3. Who should leave the marketplace empty handed?
4. What keeps Almustafa from speaking at first?
5. Where is this story located?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)