|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Crime and Punishment".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Almustafa, what does wronging others do?
(a) Establishes that all people are evil
(b) Wrongs oneself
(c) Creates a need for punishment
2. Whose part in a wife's infidelity should be weighed?
(a) The cheating partner
(b) The wife's
(c) The husband's
(d) The family's
3. A couple's children are not ________.
(a) A reason to be married.
(b) A smart addition to a family.
(c) A way to redemption.
(d) Their own.
4. Who is the chosen and the beloved?
(a) The Seer
5. Almustafa declares that joy and sorrow are _____________.
(a) A part of the process.
(b) Spiritual necessities.
(d) Complete opposites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does love NOT do?
2. Love neither ________ nor is __________.
3. Who is the seer?
4. What can Almustafa not speak to the Orphalese people?
5. What is the loom upon which the north wind weaves clothing?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)