|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Crime and Punishment".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People shall be together, even after ________.
(a) They stop loving each other
(c) The laundry
(d) A bad day
2. Who asks Almustafa about children?
(a) A new father
(b) A maiden
(c) A nursing mother
(d) A child
3. According to Almustafa, what does wronging others do?
(a) Establishes that all people are evil
(b) Creates a need for punishment
(d) Wrongs oneself
4. When one eats an apple, what lives in his body?
(a) A tree.
(c) A core.
(d) A longing.
5. Work is not a _________ and __________.
(a) Blessing, spiritual act.
(b) Joy, adventure.
(c) Curse, misfortune.
(d) Necessity, requirement
Short Answer Questions
1. How can one describe love?
2. When are people balanced between joy and sorrow?
3. Who proclaims their love to Almustafa?
4. Who is the seer?
5. What happens when sorrow carves deep into one's being?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)