|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Work".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People shall be together, even after ________.
(a) The laundry
(c) They stop loving each other
(d) A bad day
2. Those who give with pain are ____________ in that pain.
3. What is not included in the explanation of #27 when Almustafa speaks?
(a) Wings of a bird
(b) Pillars of the temple
(c) Trees in the forest
(d) Strings of a lute
4. The victim of killing is purer than _________.
5. Marriage should leave what?
(d) Personal space
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who asks about giving?
2. Recipients should assume no weight of ____________, which is heavy on both, but rather soar alongside the giver.
3. Givers must be worthy of being instruments of ___________.
4. What keeps Almustafa from speaking at first?
5. Who does Almustafa envy as they enjoy peace and freedom?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)