|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Pain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that asks about work?
(a) A ploughman
(b) An innkeeper
(c) A young man
(d) A poet
2. What is self-chosen, according to Almustafa?
(a) The infidelity of one's marraige
(b) The good things that people have
(c) The land around them
(d) Much of one's pain
3. Work is not a _________ and __________.
(a) Joy, adventure.
(b) Blessing, spiritual act.
(c) Curse, misfortune.
(d) Necessity, requirement
4. Who asks Almustafa about children?
(a) A child
(b) A maiden
(c) A new father
(d) A nursing mother
5. When one faces the sun, images drawn on the __________ mean nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the loom upon which the north wind weaves clothing?
2. What does Almustafa say that clothing conceals?
3. What does clothing fail to hide?
4. Breaking laws is like children who build ________________, only to smash them with glee.
5. A couple's children are not ________.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)