|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Pain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The physician's hand may be heavy and hard, but the tender hand of the ________ guides it.
2. What is self-chosen, according to Almustafa?
(a) The good things that people have
(b) The infidelity of one's marraige
(c) Much of one's pain
(d) The land around them
3. Breaking laws is like children who build ________________, only to smash them with glee.
4. What becomes a harness and a chain?
5. Who is the person that asks about work?
(a) A poet
(b) A ploughman
(c) A young man
(d) An innkeeper
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the loom upon which the north wind weaves clothing?
2. Children already have thoughts of their _______.
3. Parents may give children their love, but not their __________.
4. Almustafa says that work helps one keep pace with the _________ of the earth.
5. While the drum and lyre can be silenced, what can not be silenced?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)