|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Pain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that asks about work?
(a) A poet
(b) A ploughman
(c) An innkeeper
(d) A young man
2. Work is _______ made visible.
3. Almustafa says that work helps one keep pace with the _________ of the earth.
4. Who asks Almustafa about children?
(a) A nursing mother
(b) A new father
(c) A maiden
(d) A child
5. Parents may give children their love, but not their __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Working with love binds people to themselves and to _______.
2. According to Almustafa, people delight in laying down laws, and more so in _________ them.
3. Who asks Almustafa about laws?
4. Darkness creates a blind urge for what?
5. Almustafa says that pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses what?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)