|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On Time".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Almustafa about freedom?
(a) A servant
(b) A judge
(c) A lawyer
(d) An orator
2. Yesterday is today's _________.
3. Who asks Almustafa about time?
(a) An astronomer.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A mason.
(d) A merchant.
4. People want to direct the course of the spirit by hours and seasons, as though it were what?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A flowing stream.
(c) A ship.
(d) A calendar.
5. What does Almustafa describe as a yoke and a handcuff?
Short Answer Questions
1. People are free when they can rise above their _________________.
2. Despots can not be dethroned without destroying the _______ that people erect within themselves.
3. Working with love binds people to themselves and to _______.
4. Everything moves within one's ___________.
5. What is boundless?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)