"The Coming of the Ship"
1. Who is the chosen and the beloved?
(c) The Seer
2. Who is the seer?
(b) The Beloved
(d) The ship
3. What can Almustafa not speak to the Orphalese people?
(a) His innermost secret
(c) Casual slang
(d) A certain verse
4. Where is this story located?
5. What keeps Almustafa from speaking at first?
(c) He's mute
6. What has Almustafa NOT been to the people of the city?
(b) Seeker of silence
7. What does Almitra understand about Almustafa?
(a) His need for gifts.
(b) His hatred of the city.
(c) His longing for his homeland.
(d) His language.
8. Who does Almustafa envy as they enjoy peace and freedom?
(a) The animals
(b) The politicians
(c) The poets
(d) The mariners
9. How does Almustafa feel about boarding the ship?
10. Who begs Almustafa to remain?
(a) The people
(b) The elders
(c) The animals
(d) The prophets
11. Who proclaims their love to Almustafa?
(b) His wife
(c) The priests and priestesses
(d) His children
This section contains 2,931 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)