"The Coming of the Ship"
• Almustafa waits 12 years in Orphalese for a ship to take him home.
• When he sees the ship, he feels bittersweet, but knows he needs to board.
• He envies mariners who enjoy peace and freedom.
• People flock to see him off.
• Almustafa has an innermost secret he can not speak.
• Almitra says she understands his longing for the homeland.
• Almustafa says he can only speak of what moves within their souls.
• Almitra asks Almustafa to talk about love.
• People should strive to be in the heart of God and let love direct their course.
• Love seeks to fulfill itself.
• Almustafa says that people who are born together shall be together forever.
• Marriage should leave personal space and never bind.
• Marriage should give one's heart into the hand of Life.
• A nursing mother asks Almustafa...
This section contains 1,789 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)