"The Coming of the Ship"
* Almustafa waits 12 years in Orphalese for a ship to take him home.
* When he sees the ship, he feels bittersweet, but knows he needs to board.
* He envies mariners who enjoy peace and freedom.
* People flock to see him off.
* Almustafa has an innermost secret he can not speak.
* Almitra says she understands his longing for the homeland.
* Almustafa says he can only speak of what moves within their souls.
* Almitra asks Almustafa to talk about love.
* People should strive to be in the heart of God and let love direct their course.
* Love seeks to fulfill itself.
* Almustafa says that people who are born together shall be together forever.
* Marriage should leave personal space and never bind.
* Marriage should give one's heart into the hand of Life.
This section contains 1,817 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)