|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth Gordon want?
(a) Rachel to marry Ruth's best friend's son.
(b) Michael to be moved to an institution.
(c) Rachel to marry Danny soon.
(d) The experiment on Michael stopped.
2. What does Kalman say he cannot do?
(a) Push Reuven away.
(b) Allow Reuven's heretics to influence others.
(c) Understand Reuven.
(d) Pass Reuven.
3. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
(a) A letter from Rachel to Danny.
(b) The second half of Kalman's article about David Malter's book.
(c) A letter from Michael to his father.
(d) A note from Rav Kalman to him.
4. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
(a) That Reuven is not going to see Michael anymore.
(b) That Danny's father is very perturbed with Danny.
(c) That Reuven told Reb Saunders about Danny's involvement with Rachel.
(d) That Danny's father is delighted to hear about Rachel.
5. What does Michael talk about in the field of astronomy?
(a) The North Star.
(b) Red giants and white dwarfs.
(c) The universe as god's playground.
(d) The new galaxies born every minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
2. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
3. What does Reuven notice about his father?
4. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
5. To whom does Reuven talk about Michael's actions?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)