|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Reb Saunders think Danny is involved?
(a) A reformed Jewish woman.
(b) Rachel Gordon.
(c) No one.
(d) A Christian girl.
2. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He has no opinion.
(b) He thinks it is cruel.
(c) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
(d) He supports Danny.
3. What does Michael still refuse to do?
(a) Admit he has a problem.
(c) Go to synagogue.
(d) Talk about himself.
4. What does Ruth Gordon want?
(a) Rachel to marry Ruth's best friend's son.
(b) Rachel to marry Danny soon.
(c) The experiment on Michael stopped.
(d) Michael to be moved to an institution.
5. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
(a) He is self taught.
(b) One of the greatest teachers of the Torah in the world.
(c) He does not mention from where he learns the Torah.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
2. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
3. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
4. Who is Abe Greenfield?
5. Against what does Kalman fight?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)