|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(b) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(c) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
(d) As a mitzvah.
2. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She lied to her father.
(b) She let Michael gamble.
(c) She is with a non-Jewish date.
(d) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
3. What does Michael perceive about many things?
(a) They belong to aliens.
(b) They are unreal.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They are harmful.
4. About whom does Rachel ask Reuven?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Reuven's sister.
(d) Kotzker Rebbe.
5. To whom does Kalman apologize?
(b) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
2. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
3. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
4. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
5. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)