|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reb Saunders happy to think about the Gordon family?
(a) They are well educated.
(b) They are willing to stand up for their beliefs.
(c) They are wealthy.
(d) They observe the commandments.
2. According to Rueven's friend, what rumors are circulating through the seminary?
(a) That Reuven is going to apply to Professor Gordon's seminary.
(b) That Reuven plans to marry Rachel Gordon.
(c) That Kalman has a personal vendetta against Professor Gordon,
(d) That Reuven is going to be dismissed from seminary.
3. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
4. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
(a) Death of a Salesman.
(b) King Kong.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Mutiny on the Bounty.
5. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being underweight.
(c) Being overweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Danny to visit?
2. According to rumors, what is one thing Kalman goes through during WWII?
3. About whom does Michael fantasize?
4. What concerns Rachel about the idea of marrying Danny?
5. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)