|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
(a) The library.
(b) At the hospital while visiting Michael.
(c) At Ellis Island.
(d) The zoo.
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(b) He blacks out.
(c) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(d) He gets a ticket.
3. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(b) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
(c) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
(d) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
4. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
5. What does Michael still refuse to do?
(a) Admit he has a problem.
(b) Go to synagogue.
(c) Talk about himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
2. What classes does Reuven study?
3. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
4. Who is David Malter?
5. What does Kalman say to Reuven in class?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)