|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
(a) The second half of Kalman's article about David Malter's book.
(b) A letter from Michael to his father.
(c) A note from Rav Kalman to him.
(d) A letter from Rachel to Danny.
2. What does Reuven resist that Michael is saying?
(a) That God is not interested in Reb Kalman.
(b) That Michael should be allowed to come stay with Reuven.
(c) That there is no god.
(d) That Kalman is vicious and evil.
3. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical Zionist.
(b) A kind, gentle soul.
(c) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(d) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
4. What does Reuven's father finish?
(a) A textbook for his students about zoology.
(b) His manuscript.
(c) A series of lectures at local Jewish Zionist chapters.
(d) Building a prayer room onto the house.
5. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) It is not stated.
(b) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(c) Late 1952.
(d) Early 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rueven's friend, what rumors are circulating through the seminary?
2. What concerns Rachel about the idea of marrying Danny?
3. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
4. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
5. What is the day after the sailing trip?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)