|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
(b) He thinks it is cruel.
(c) He supports Danny.
(d) He has no opinion.
2. What does Reuven take Danny on Friday?
(a) A written transcript of a conversation with Michael.
(b) A copy of David Malter's book.
(c) An invitation to a theological discussion.
(d) A copy of Kalman's commentaries on David Malter's book.
3. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(c) The booth attendant.
4. What does Reuven realize about Danny's work with Michael?
(a) It is a shot in the dark.
(b) It is ineffective.
(c) It is motivated by deep compassion.
(d) It is an attempt to justify Danny's own life choices.
5. What concerns Rachel about the idea of marrying Danny?
(a) That her uncle would say no.
(b) That he would want to bring their children up in the same fashion in which he was raised.
(c) That Reuven would be hurt.
(d) That Michael would be hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
2. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
3. What does Michael burn?
4. What is Reuven's father's response to Reuven's meetings with Kalman?
5. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)