|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's uncle.
(b) Rachel's cousin.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Rachel's father.
2. What does Reuven continue to do with Rav Kalman?
(a) Argue with Rav Kalman about the existence of God.
(b) Read obscure textual commentaries.
(c) Try to get Rachel Gordon to date him.
(d) Explain David Malter's book.
3. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
(a) Rachel's brother.
(c) Danny's youngest brother.
(d) Reuven's youngest brother.
4. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) Whether they portend a storm.
(b) If they can support angels.
(c) What the shapes look like.
(d) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
5. Who calls Reuven and is acting odd?
(a) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
2. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
3. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
4. Why does Michael think his father exhausts himself?
5. What does Reuven's father finish?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)