|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) Rav Kalman.
(b) David Malter.
(c) Professor Mink.
(d) Abraham Gordon.
2. Who does Michael talk about?
(c) Professor Gordon.
3. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(b) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(c) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
(d) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
4. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
(a) Professor Gordon telling Michael he will be disinherited.
(b) Learning that Professor Gordon has conceded many issues to the orthodoxy.
(c) Michael learning that Danny and Rachel are involved romantically.
(d) Danny telling Michael he is to be institutionalized.
5. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
(a) He has an emergency.
(b) He is in Europe.
(c) He has to work.
(d) He is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
2. With whom does Rav Kalman have an intense argument?
3. When does Reuven return to seminary?
4. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
5. What does Michael talk about in the field of astronomy?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)