|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kalman keep telling Reuven as far as Reuven himself is concerned?
(a) Kalman believes Reuven is misguided by his father.
(b) Kalman does not know what to do with Reuven.
(c) Kalman thinks Reuven would be better as a hands-on Rabbi rather than a theoretical one.
(d) Kalman thinks Reuven is not suited to being a Rabbi.
2. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
(a) Kalman has said disturbing things about Reuven.
(b) Kalman has written a review of David Malter's book.
(c) Kalman has become engaged.
(d) Kalman is speaking next week at the theological seminar.
3. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From working so hard on a new book.
(b) Because he has had the flu.
(c) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(d) From his worldwide travels.
4. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
(a) That Reuven told Reb Saunders about Danny's involvement with Rachel.
(b) That Danny's father is very perturbed with Danny.
(c) That Danny's father is delighted to hear about Rachel.
(d) That Reuven is not going to see Michael anymore.
5. What does Reuven continue to do with Rav Kalman?
(a) Read obscure textual commentaries.
(b) Argue with Rav Kalman about the existence of God.
(c) Explain David Malter's book.
(d) Try to get Rachel Gordon to date him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
2. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
3. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
4. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
5. To what time does a flashback go?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)