|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
2. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
3. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) A cynic.
(b) A passionate truth seeker.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Some of his father.
4. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) The old man from the fair the night before.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) His dead grandfather.
5. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) David Malter.
(b) Rav Kalman.
(c) Professor Mink.
(d) Abraham Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Reuven and is acting odd?
2. With whom does Reb Saunders think Danny is involved?
3. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
4. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
5. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)