|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
(a) The mayor of Peekskill.
(b) A baker in the neighborhood.
(c) The narrator.
(d) A shoemaker.
2. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(b) Thin blood.
3. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
(a) They do not have any bearing on how he interprets texts.
(b) They render the texts useless.
(c) The errors give him the authority to re-interpret words.
(d) The errors are not mentioned by the narrator.
4. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
5. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
(a) The orthodox immigrant faculty where David Malter works.
(b) No one; all know it is just the usualy academic give and take.
(c) Only the most extremist at Kalman's school.
(d) Most of the reformists.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
2. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
4. What does Reuven continue to do with Rav Kalman?
5. How is Michael doing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)