|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reuven say he visited the Frankel library?
(a) To sign a petition to the city about discrimination.
(b) To meet with a friend who lives nearby.
(c) To meet with Rachel.
(d) To help his father in research.
2. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
3. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A case of flu.
(c) A bout with polio.
(d) A problem with shingles.
4. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
(a) Almost daily.
(d) Several days a week.
5. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(b) Because he has had the flu.
(c) From his worldwide travels.
(d) From working so hard on a new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rav Kalman's orthodoxy so entrenched?
2. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
3. How is Michael's treatment progressing?
4. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
5. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)