|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
(a) War reparations from Germany.
(d) The books on Danny's book shelves.
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He blacks out.
(c) He gets a ticket.
(d) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
3. What does Kalman think Reuven wavers between?
(a) Zeal and apathy.
(b) Orthodoxy and heterodoxy.
(c) The physical and spiritual worlds.
(d) Hot and cold.
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being underweight.
(c) Being overweight.
5. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
(a) The beach.
(b) Times Square.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Coney Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Professor Gordon want as his student?
2. How is Michael's treatment progressing?
3. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
4. What does Michael burn?
5. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)