|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
(a) Kotzker Rebbe.
(b) The man who lives on Reuven's street.
(c) Reuven's great-grandmother.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
2. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) That Michael is doing quite well.
(b) That his case appears hopeless.
(c) Very little.
(d) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
3. Who is Abe Greenfield?
(a) The young man Rachel is dating.
(b) A student in Reuven's class at seminary.
(c) A friend with whom Reuven is sailing.
(d) Danny's cousin.
4. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
(a) The Frankel library.
(b) Professor Gordon's home.
(c) A sailboat on the East River.
(d) Rav Kalman's Torah class.
5. What does Michael burn?
(a) A copy of the Tanach.
(b) A copy of the excommunication writ against his father.
(c) The trash on the floor.
(d) A copy of Mein Kampf.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
2. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
3. Who calls Reuven and is acting odd?
4. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
5. To whom does Reuven talk about Michael's actions?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)