|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abraham Gordon?
(a) A professor who is hated by the Jewish orthodoxy.
(b) A man who escaped from Ravensbrook.
(c) The temple cantor.
(d) Rachel Gorden's father.
2. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
(a) Kalman's humility.
(b) Kalman's announcement about his teacher.
(c) Kalman's apology to Greenfield.
(d) Kalman's behavior towards Professor Gordon.
3. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(b) He wins a trophy.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(d) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(b) Reuven's oldest brother.
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Professor Gordon.
5. To whom does Kalman apologize?
(a) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Michael fantasize?
2. According to Reuven, what will happen to the Hasid if they do not change?
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
4. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
5. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)