|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
(a) War reparations from Germany.
(c) The books on Danny's book shelves.
2. How is Michael's treatment progressing?
(a) It has cured Michael and he is going home.
(b) It has been terminated.
(c) It is going as planned.
(d) It is not productive as yet.
3. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
(b) He refuses treatment.
(c) He agrees to start after the new year.
(d) The second week in October.
4. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
(a) A high birth rate after the end of WWII.
(b) People are escaping persecution in other countries.
(c) The population has not increased much at all.
(d) The government offered free housing to people who would work in the factories there during the war.
5. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
2. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
3. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
4. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
5. Who does Michael see briefly?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)