|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) A cynic.
(c) Some of his father.
(d) A passionate truth seeker.
2. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
(a) Professor Gordon telling Michael he will be disinherited.
(b) Learning that Professor Gordon has conceded many issues to the orthodoxy.
(c) Michael learning that Danny and Rachel are involved romantically.
(d) Danny telling Michael he is to be institutionalized.
3. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) Abraham Gordon.
(b) Professor Mink.
(c) David Malter.
(d) Rav Kalman.
4. About whom does Michael fantasize?
(a) Michael's next-door neighbor.
5. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) Late 1952.
(b) It is not stated.
(c) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(d) Early 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abraham Gordon?
2. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
3. Who calls Reuven and is acting odd?
4. When does Reuven return to seminary?
5. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)