Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(c) He breaks down.
(d) He hits the elderly man.
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He gets a ticket.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
3. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(a) Thin blood.
5. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Reuven's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abraham Gordon?
2. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
3. What is the day after the sailing trip?
4. Who is David Malter?
5. Who is Reuven?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)