|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ball throwing.
(b) A dice game.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A bottle knock down.
2. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(b) The booth attendant.
3. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
(d) Long Island.
4. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(b) He hits the elderly man.
(c) He breaks down.
(d) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
5. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
(a) How to whittle.
(b) How to dance.
(c) How to sail.
(d) How to read Hebrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
2. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
3. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)