Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) That Michael is doing quite well.
(b) That his case appears hopeless.
(c) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
(d) Very little.
2. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
(a) He does not feel caught between anything.
(b) Tradition and innovation.
(c) Men who are ambitious.
(d) Men who desire power.
3. Who is Rachel Gorden?
(a) A traveling circus member.
(b) The neighborhood rabbi's daughter.
(c) The narrator's grandmama.
(d) A woman the narrator meets at a Spring party.
4. What surprises Reuven's father?
(a) That Kalman apologized to a student.
(b) Learning of Danny and Rachel's relationship.
(c) That Reuven is dating Rachel seriously.
(d) That Reuven is quitting seminary.
5. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
(a) The second half of Kalman's article about David Malter's book.
(b) A note from Rav Kalman to him.
(c) A letter from Michael to his father.
(d) A letter from Rachel to Danny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Giordano Bruno?
2. What does Kalman have Reuven read aloud?
3. What does Michael perceive about many things?
4. With whom does Rav Kalman have an intense argument?
5. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)