1. What has the Professor just done at the opening of the novel?
Moved to a new house.
2. What does the Professor's family think about the bathroom of a house?
That it should be the most attractive room.
3. What has been the comfort of the Professor's life?
His walled-in garden.
4. What did the Professor's wife and daughters do each summer?
They went to Colorado.
5. Who used to sit in the garden in the summer evenings and talk with the Professor?
6. Who shares the study with the Professor?
Augusta and her dress forms.
This section contains 4,769 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)