|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Family, Chapter 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Professor's job in Paris?
(a) To write about his travels.
(b) A student.
(c) To tutor the Thierault boys.
(d) An attorney.
2. How does Augusta lose money?
(a) By investing in Outland's engine.
(b) By giving her brother money.
(c) By giving her attorney money.
(d) By investing in the Kinkoo Copper Company.
3. Why do the Professor and his wife travel to Chicago?
(a) For the Professor to give a lecture.
(b) To go with their daughter and son-in-law.
(c) To see the opera.
(d) For shopping.
4. What does Dr. Crane use in the lab to light his work in the evening?
(a) An unshaded electric bulb of high power.
(b) Florescent lights.
5. What does the Professor's family think about the bathroom of a house?
(a) That it should be small.
(b) That it should be on the main floor.
(c) That it should be out of the house.
(d) That it should be the most attractive room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Professor able to build a new house?
2. What kind of car do Louie and Rosamond have?
3. What has been the comfort of the Professor's life?
4. What does Lillian make for Scott for a dinner?
5. Whom does St. Peter continue to search for?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)