|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tom Outland's Story, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Outland carrying when he first met the Professor?
(a) Potter wrapped in a blanket.
(b) A backpack.
(c) A grey canvas telescope.
(d) A flower bucket.
2. Who is the Professor's professional rival and enemy?
(a) Dr. Crane.
(b) Professor Horace Langtry.
3. In what place is Louie going to give his wife her new jewels?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) At their first dinner party at Outland.
(c) At home.
(d) In New York.
4. What do the men find in the Eagle's Nest?
(a) Pots and pans.
(b) A body.
(c) Tanning tools.
5. When Scott gets on the Blue Bird Express, whom does he encounter?
(a) The Professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Professor feel about the seasons in October?
2. Where is Louie traveling with his brother?
3. What has the Professor just done at the opening of the novel?
4. What does Mrs. Crane wish to discuss with the Professor when she comes to visit him?
5. What is Sir Edgar Spilling's specialty in history?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)