1. What word is defined in the opening of the book?
2. In what area of New London does the story open?
3. When does this story take place?
4. At what time where the three shots fired in the opening of the book?
5. Who heard the three shots fired in the beginning of the book?
6. What was the tragedy of the three shots fired named by the papers?
7. What two words does the author use to describe the Lambeth area, particularly in relation to the undrained marsh?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,882 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)