|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Annulated, Art, Brick-Tea, Buckwheat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Murray born?
(a) December, 1842.
(b) February, 1837.
(c) January, 1832.
(d) April, 1823.
2. What wing in Broadmoor was kept for parole patients?
(a) Block C.
(b) Block number 6.
(c) Block number 2.
(d) Block B.
3. How did the author describe the attitude of the killer caught for Merrett's death upon the killer's capture?
(a) Bored and uninterested.
(b) Cool and collected.
(c) Embarrassed and sad.
(d) Excited and happy.
4. With whom was William to live upon arriving in the United States?
(a) His Aunt.
(b) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
5. What climate is the island of Ceylon?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century did some Latin-English dictionaries began to appear?
2. How old was the man who killed Merrett?
3. How did Minor regard the Asylum?
4. How many defining sentences were in Minor's response to the word with which Murray was having problems?
5. Apart from Minor, who struggled to follow the directions they were given?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)