|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Annulated, Art, Brick-Tea, Buckwheat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tragedy of the three shots fired named by the papers?
(a) "The Great Tragedy."
(b) "The Tragedy of London."
(c) "The Lambeth Tragedy."
(d) "The Strategery."
2. In four decades time, 352 pages would become how many pages?
3. When does this story take place?
(a) Late 19th century.
(b) Early 19th century.
(c) Mid 19th century.
(d) Late 18th century.
4. When was Murray invited to Oxford?
(a) April 21st, 1976.
(b) May 8th, 1876.
(c) May 8th, 1878.
(d) April 26th, 1878.
5. In what year was Minor given electroshock therapy at Broadmoor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Judith do professionally?
2. What time span did the author use to describe the length of time Minor took to complete his first word list?
3. When was Minor born?
4. According to Mr. Trench, who approved of the global spread of the English language?
5. When was the publishing of the first installment of the Oxford English Dictionary?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)