|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Unkindest Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Broadmoor when Minor first arrived?
(a) Five months old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Six years old.
2. What thoughts did Minor have once he received the rules?
(a) He would marry Eliza.
(b) He would escape the asylum.
(c) He would become a scholar again.
(d) He would begin work in Ceylon again.
3. Whose hostility faded for religion over time?
4. Where did Richard Chenevix Trench speak?
(a) In the streets of London.
(b) In Town Hall.
(c) In the London Library.
(d) Outside Cambridge University.
5. How did the author describe the man who chased George Merrett on the night of his death?
(a) He wore a black mask and was carrying a blade.
(b) He wore a black mask and was carrying a gun.
(c) He wore a black jacket and was carrying a gun,
(d) He wore a black cloak and was carrying a blade.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time where the three shots fired in the opening of the book?
2. In what year did Brayn order all of Minor's privileges to be removed?
3. What addiction did Eliza have after being in touch with Minor?
4. At what age was William sent to the United States?
5. How many years from Trench's speech about a new dictionary did the project actually get off the ground?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)