|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Unkindest Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Minor regard the Asylum?
(a) As his temple.
(b) As his home.
(c) As his library.
(d) As his playground.
2. When was Minor born?
(a) June, 1834.
(b) January, 1842.
(c) May, 1832.
(d) March, 1831.
3. Who came first to the Broadmoor Asylum?
(a) James Murray.
(b) Charles Minor.
(c) William Minor.
(d) Charles Murray.
4. Part of the difficult process of writing the dictionary included the envelope of ______ being properly applied and analyzed.
5. What addiction did Eliza have after being in touch with Minor?
(a) Marijuana addiction.
(d) Cocaine addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Murray born?
2. How old was Broadmoor when Minor first arrived?
3. With whom was William to live upon arriving in the United States?
4. Over time, how did Minor feel about his crimes?
5. What two words does the author use to describe the Lambeth area, particularly in relation to the undrained marsh?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)