|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Unkindest Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Minor born?
(a) March, 1831.
(b) January, 1842.
(c) May, 1832.
(d) June, 1834.
2. After the first installment, how long did Murray believe it would take him to finish the entire book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Eighteen years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Six years.
3. How many rooms did Minor have during his stay at Broadmoor?
4. Merrett's killer was from ______________.
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) New Haven, Connecticut.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Seattle, Washington.
5. According to the author, who is the "second" protagonist of the story?
(a) Dr. Minor.
(b) Mrs. Elsa.
(c) James Augustus Henry Murray.
(d) Dr. Henry Sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men authored A Dictionary of the English Language?
2. How did Minor regard the Asylum?
3. What was Huxley involved in professionally?
4. Why did many people write from abroad regarding Minor?
5. What word is defined in the opening of the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)