|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Meeting of Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Minor regard the Asylum?
(a) As his home.
(b) As his library.
(c) As his playground.
(d) As his temple.
2. What addiction did Eliza have after being in touch with Minor?
(b) Marijuana addiction.
(c) Cocaine addiction.
3. What kind of work did the Minors do in Ceylon?
(a) Coffee plantation.
(b) Tea plantation.
(c) Coconut farming.
4. To which block was William Minor taken upon commitment to Broadmoor?
(a) Block number 4.
(b) Block. C.
(c) Block number 8.
(d) Block A
5. Where was Minor born?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) Sri Lanka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucy was born to the Minors __________after William's birth.
2. Who was the editor of the Oxford English Dictionary in 1915?
3. How old was Broadmoor when Minor first arrived?
4. How long after the Minors settled in Ceylon was William Minor born?
5. To whom did Minor write in order to make amends for his crimes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)