|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Meeting of Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wing in Broadmoor was kept for parole patients?
(a) Block number 2.
(b) Block number 6.
(c) Block C.
(d) Block B.
2. How did Murray feel about the fact that Minor had not attended the dinners?
(a) Confused but understanding.
(b) Happy and fine.
(c) Perplexed and irritated.
(d) Irritated and curious.
3. On what day of the week in November did Murray decide to travel and meet Minor?
4. Why did many people write from abroad regarding Minor?
(a) To make sure he was being well looked after.
(b) To request his euthanizing.
(c) To complain of his harrassment.
(d) To ask for his autograph.
5. Who created the fictitious meeting of Murray and Minor?
(c) A journalist.
(d) The son of Murray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Murray filled with after learning that Minor was a patient at the asylum?
2. What was the driving force behind Minor's spiral into "lust, madness, and perdition"?
3. In what area of Ceylon did the Minors set up their residence in 1834?
4. What did Minor have shelves made for at Broadmoor?
5. At Broadmoor, who was searched and taken to Surrey?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)