|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Meeting of Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of Ceylon did the Minors set up their residence in 1834?
2. How old was Broadmoor when Minor first arrived?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Six years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Five months old.
3. Why did many people write from abroad regarding Minor?
(a) To ask for his autograph.
(b) To make sure he was being well looked after.
(c) To complain of his harrassment.
(d) To request his euthanizing.
4. How did Murray feel about the fact that Minor had not attended the dinners?
(a) Irritated and curious.
(b) Happy and fine.
(c) Perplexed and irritated.
(d) Confused but understanding.
5. How long did it take Murray to travel to see Minor?
(a) A bit under an hour.
(b) A bit over an hour.
(c) A little over a day.
(d) A bit under a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Murray filled with after learning that Minor was a patient at the asylum?
2. From what country were the two men who did not attend the great dictionary dinner?
3. How did Minor regard the Asylum?
4. Where was Minor born?
5. When was the great dictionary dinner held?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)