1. What, according to the author, are the most important pieces in the puzzle of the Princes?
2. Who wrote The History of King Richard III?
Sir Thomas More.
3. Between what two houses was the War of the Roses?
York and Lancaster.
4. In 1453, King Henry VI suffered what kind of mental illness?
5. Who was the first sovereign of the House of York?
6. How many of the great English aristocratic families became extinct because of the War of the Roses?
7. At the time of the War of the Roses, how much of the English population lived in towns and cities?
This section contains 5,038 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)