|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, An Innocent Lamb in the Hands of Wolves, The Lord Protector.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were all of Gloucester's actions illegal?
(a) He had not married the Queen.
(b) He had not gotten Edward IV's permission.
(c) He had not gotten Edward V's signature.
(d) He had no official authority as Lord Protector from the council.
2. What, according to the author, are the most important pieces in the puzzle of the Princes?
(a) Edward IV's eyewitness account.
(b) Forensic evidence.
(c) Contemporary sources.
(d) Character analysis of Richard III.
3. Where was King Edward V to reside before his coronation?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) The Tower of London.
4. Who was made Governor to the Prince of Wales?
(a) Bishop Leicester, the Prince's priest.
(b) Anthony Wydville, the Prince's uncle.
(c) Clarence, the Prince's uncle.
(d) Richard of Gloucester, the Prince's uncle.
5. What were Gloucester and Buckingham planning?
(a) A coup.
(b) A coronation party for King Edward V.
(c) A war with France.
(d) A war with Scotland.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what country had England declared war just before the death of Edward IV?
2. After Richard's coup, what family's power in court ended?
3. What group was appointed to watch over the Prince of Wales until he reached adulthood?
4. In what part of England were the Wydvilles in control?
5. How did King Edward IV stun the world with his marriage?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)