|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, Richard of Gloucester, Clarence and the Wydvilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Richard marry?
(a) Mary of Wales.
(b) Elizabeth of York.
(c) Juana of Portugal.
(d) Anne of Neville.
2. What House does Edward IV's marriage ultimately destroy?
(a) The Yorkist House.
(b) The Tudor House.
(c) The Lancaster House.
(d) The Windsor House.
3. Who was Richard of Gloucester's son?
(a) Richard of York.
(b) Edward of Middleham.
(c) Henry Tudor.
(d) Edward V.
4. During Edward IV's reign, what was England's state?
(a) Wracked with conflict.
(b) Incredibly wealthy.
5. What significant person died at the Battler of Tewkesbury?
(a) Prince Edward of Lancaster.
(b) The Earl of Warwick.
(c) King Henry VI.
(d) King Edward IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Clarence, King Edward IV's brother, marry?
2. How was Richard of Gloucester related to King Edward IV?
3. How many of the great English aristocratic families became extinct because of the War of the Roses?
4. What group was appointed to watch over the Prince of Wales until he reached adulthood?
5. Who were the children of Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)