|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, Richard of Gloucester, Clarence and the Wydvilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the author, are the most important pieces in the puzzle of the Princes?
(a) Edward IV's eyewitness account.
(b) Character analysis of Richard III.
(c) Forensic evidence.
(d) Contemporary sources.
2. At the time of the War of the Roses, how much of the English population lived in towns and cities?
(a) One half.
(b) One quarter.
(c) One twentieth.
(d) One tenth.
3. Edward V grew up under control of which court faction?
(a) The Northerners.
(b) The Wydvilles.
(c) The Yorkists.
(d) The Tudors.
4. What do most commentators and historians agree Edward IV's marriage was based upon?
(a) True love.
(b) Mutual respect.
5. In what year was Richard of Gloucester born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Edward IV's marriage to Elizabeth Wydville scandalous?
2. Who was made Governor to the Prince of Wales?
3. Between what two houses was the War of the Roses?
4. Who were the children of Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville?
5. During the time period, what did people think physical deformity meant about an individual?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)