|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, Deadly Feuds and Factions, Those of the Queen's Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Edward IV's marriage to Elizabeth Wydville scandalous?
(a) She was considered a commoner.
(b) He was already betrothed to a princess.
(c) She was six months pregnant when they wed.
(d) He was already married.
2. Who did Richard marry?
(a) Mary of Wales.
(b) Anne of Neville.
(c) Juana of Portugal.
(d) Elizabeth of York.
3. For what crime was Clarence ultimately executed?
(b) High treason.
(d) Grand Larceny.
4. At the time of the War of the Roses, how much of the English population lived in towns and cities?
(a) One tenth.
(b) One twentieth.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One half.
5. Who were the children of Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville?
(a) Edward and Richard.
(b) Henry and George.
(c) Clarence and Richard.
(d) Edward and Clarence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weir's theory about Richard's alleged physical deformity?
2. Who was Elizabeth Shore?
3. During the time period, what did people think physical deformity meant about an individual?
4. Why did Edward IV and Clarence quarrel over Warwick's estates?
5. Initially, who was Gloucester's chief supporter?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)