|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, Deadly Feuds and Factions, Those of the Queen's Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of England did Richard of Gloucester live and govern?
(a) The west.
(b) The east.
(c) The north.
(d) The south.
2. Who did Clarence, King Edward IV's brother, marry?
(a) Isabella, the Earl of Warwick's daughter.
(b) Elizabeth Wydville.
(c) Maria, the Spanish Infanta.
(d) Josephine, Louis XI's daughter.
3. For what crime was Clarence ultimately executed?
(b) High treason.
(d) Grand Larceny.
4. Who did Richard marry?
(a) Anne of Neville.
(b) Juana of Portugal.
(c) Elizabeth of York.
(d) Mary of Wales.
5. What two groups did Edward IV fail to unify before his death?
(a) Richard and the Wydvilles.
(b) Clarence and Richard.
(c) The Yorkists and the Tudors.
(d) The Welsh and the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was made Governor to the Prince of Wales?
2. How did contemporary magnates feel about the Wydvilles?
3. How many of the great English aristocratic families became extinct because of the War of the Roses?
4. What charge did Warwick and Clarence try to level against Edward IV?
5. What court faction was Clarence staunchly opposed to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)