|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, Rebellion, An Especial Good Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Edward IV appoint as the guardian of the Prince of Wales?
(a) Lord Rivers.
(c) Richard of Gloucester.
(d) The Queen.
2. Why did the Wydvilles want to crown Edward V immediately?
(a) They could not wait for the coronation party.
(b) They did not want Richard to be the Lord Protector.
(c) They needed his guidance in the war with France.
(d) They did not want Lord Rivers to gain power.
3. How did Gloucester behave toward his nephew?
(a) He was withdrawn and suspicious.
(b) He openly supported him.
(c) He ignored him completely.
(d) He tried to adopt him.
4. How did Gloucester try to disinherit the Princes?
(a) He said his claim to the throne was better.
(b) He claimed they were unequipped mentally.
(c) He had them declared bastards.
(d) He claimed they were secret French spies.
5. How old was he when Edward of Middleham, Richard III's son, died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the document that formally presented Gloucester's claim to the throne?
2. In what part of England did Richard of Gloucester live and govern?
3. Why may Richard III have been hesitant to name Warwick his successor?
4. Where did Richard III send Warwick for safekeeping?
5. What did Richard III do to Margaret Beaufort?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)