Essay Topic 1
Richard III cultivated a pious image after his usurpation. How did this image contrast with his public image? Examine the following:
1) His public image in contrast with his private self.
2) His public image in contrast with his public deeds.
3) His public image in contrast with his promises to Edward IV.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Weir so believe More's account should be taken as truth?
1) The reliability of More's sources.
2) The dependability of More's character.
3) The political reasons for More to to lie.
Essay Topic 3
What was the history of Gloucester's claim to the throne?
1) Who was Edward III?
2) Why was there such conflict after Edward III's death?
3) Who officially inherited the kingdom after Edward III's death?
Essay Topic 4
Richard III allegedly killed his nephews to gain a crown.
1) How did the Princes turn out to be more of a threat to Richard dead than alive?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)