|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her miscarriage, Julia is __________.
2. What about the object Angier purchases from Koenig upsets Julia?
(a) The look in Borden's eyes.
(b) Borden's tone.
(c) The price.
(d) The color.
3. What does Angier do publicly when he and his family prepare to return to his family house?
(a) Announces his retirement.
(b) Apologizes to Borden.
(c) Denounces Borden.
(d) Fakes his own death.
4. Angier vows to perform Borden's illusion even better than Borden within ___________ of his return from America.
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One season.
5. Who records the death at the end of Section 14, Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia inform the partial Angier of in Section 14, Part 4?
2. On whose behalf is Koenig trying to sell something to Angier in Section 14, Part 4?
3. How does Angier describe his relationship with Olivia at the beginning of Section 10, Part 4?
4. Where does Angier travel to meet Nikola Tesla?
5. What appears to happen to the first object tested in Tesla's apparatus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What personal and professional types of retaliation does Borden demonstrate against Angier in Section 9, Part 4?
2. There are two Angiers by Section 14, Part 4. Describe the Angier narrating.
3. What does Angier note as the outcome of Borden pushing Julia down during one of their seances?
4. When the partial Angier returns to Julia and the prestige, what does he learn?
5. What are Angier's two life goals by Section 10, Part 4?
6. What does Angier realize about Tesla's relationship with Borden in Section 11, Part 4?
7. How does Olivia end up leaving Angier?
8. What does Angier do with his extra time when he is performing near the town Hastings, prior to his American tour?
9. Under which two conditions does Julia agree to come back to Angier and be his wife again?
10. After a ten year gap in his journaling, what does Angier return writing to describe in full detail?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)