|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen: Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Borden think Angier accomplishes his illusion that is similar to Borden's?
(a) Borden believes Angier has the same secret Borden does.
(b) Borden believes Angier uses a double.
(c) Borden thinks Angier has a secret tunnel dug under the auditorium.
(d) Borden cannot figure it out.
2. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
3. How did Borden begin in the magic world?
(a) By learning magic from a private tutor.
(b) By building cabinets for other magicians and assisting them on stage.
(c) By performing on a street corner and accepting people's spare change.
(d) By making up his own tricks and performing for free in a local pub.
4. What is one reason that the partial Angier decides to kill Borden?
(a) So Borden can never out-perform him again.
(b) To protect Julia from Borden.
(c) Angier blaims Borden for his current state of duplicity.
(d) He believes Borden will kill him otherwise.
5. Is Angier aware that there is more than one of him in Section 14, Part 4?
(a) He is in denial.
(b) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fed Kate's fears of something in her house when she was little?
2. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
3. Why has Angier incorporated grease and special lighting into his performance?
4. What is the Angier family house called?
5. After her miscarriage, Julia is __________.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)