|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Part Four (pages 278-308).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Borden leave home?
2. What is the second condition Julia sets in order for her to return to Angier?
(a) He must move to his family home while she stays in London.
(b) He must stay in London instead of moving to his family home.
(c) He must stay in London while she move to his family home.
(d) He must move to his family home instead of staying in London.
3. Who is the second woman Angier says he is in love with?
(a) Julia Fensell.
(b) Olive Westcombe.
(c) Lady Katherine Angier.
(d) Drusilla MacAvoy.
4. What is the first living subject Tesla's machine is tested on?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(d) A spider.
5. What was Kate afraid of in her house when she was little?
(a) Her room.
(b) A statue.
(c) The basement door.
(d) A large closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angier realize about Tesla and Borden in Section 11, Part 4?
2. There are three years where Angier records minimal information. Which of the following is NOT something he records?
3. Angier decides to never put Julia in danger again after her miscarriage, so what does he do?
4. What was Angier doing when Borden first saw him performing?
5. What does Angier note in his journal about the 'recovery' from his new way to do In A Flash?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)