|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Part Four (pages 278-308).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harry Cutter?
(a) Bordon's ingeniuer.
(b) Angier's ingeniuer.
(c) Bordon's assistant.
(d) Angier's assistant.
2. Why has Angier incorporated grease and special lighting into his performance?
(a) To distract the audience from what he is really doing to make the illusion happen.
(b) To appear more tan and muscular while performing.
(c) To hide his bald spot while performing.
(d) To appear ill.
3. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
4. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
(a) The more entertained they are.
(b) The more outraged they may become.
(c) The more they want to find out.
(d) The more they will smile.
5. In Angier's most famous trick, what did a volunteer mark him with?
(b) A marker.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A red sash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building does Andrew travel to for his story as the book opens?
2. What does Borden do at Angier's show to wreak havoc?
3. What was Angier doing when Borden first saw him performing?
4. What country does Angier travel to, resulting in Borden having to send letters about their feud?
5. What did Kate see in the room she secretly followed her father into?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)