|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Part 4 (pages 155-182).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the head of the traveling magic show in 1972 write Alfred a letter of introduction to?
(a) John Henry Anderson.
(b) Ching Ling Foo.
(c) Rupert Angier.
(d) Mr. Nevil Maskelyne.
2. What was the only trick of Borden's that Angier did not attack?
(a) The New Transported Man.
(b) In a Flash.
(c) The Headless Magician.
(d) The Disappearing Magician.
3. How does Borden think Angier accomplishes his illusion that is similar to Borden's?
(a) Borden cannot figure it out.
(b) Borden believes Angier has the same secret Borden does.
(c) Borden thinks Angier has a secret tunnel dug under the auditorium.
(d) Borden believes Angier uses a double.
4. Who narrates Section 6, Part 3?
5. When Andrew finds out that the church did not contact him for the story, who did?
(a) Gentleman Karl Angier.
(b) Lady Katherine Angier.
(c) Gentleman Kevin Anders.
(d) Lady Kitty Allier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Borden think Angier's main illusion compares to his own?
2. Who fed Kate's fears of something in her house when she was little?
3. During the New Transported Man, what objects does Borden's assistant bring out to him?
4. What newspaper does Andrew work for?
5. What is Andrew's last name?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)