|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Part 4 (pages 155-182).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
(a) Mr. Nevil Maskelyne.
(b) John Henry Anderson.
(c) Rupert Angier.
(d) Ching Ling Foo.
2. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
3. What is the first thing Andrew does when he first arrives at the village in Part 1?
(a) Stops for a cup of tea.
(b) Stops for lunch.
(c) Goes directly to the church.
(d) Finds a motel room.
4. What building does Andrew travel to for his story as the book opens?
(a) Saint Mary's Catholic Church.
(b) Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints.
(c) Rapturous Church of Jesus Christ.
(d) Glorioos Church of Jesus Christ.
5. What does Andrew suspect about himself, but has never told anyone?
(a) That he has a twin.
(b) That his father had another secret life.
(c) That he has a special gift.
(d) That he is adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Borden ruined his performance does Angier die?
2. When Borden is backstage at Angier's show in Section 5, Part 2, what does he find beneath the stage?
3. What does Alfred state his memoir is meant to be an autobiography of?
4. How many years pass in the gap between journal entries in Section 5, Part 2?
5. During the New Transported Man, what objects does Borden's assistant bring out to him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)