|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Borden do at Angier's show to wreak havoc?
(a) Turns the power off.
(b) Heckles Angier from the audience.
(c) Writes on Angier's queue cards.
(d) Steals Angier's props.
3. At the end of Section 2, Alfred states he will not reveal his secret so long as what?
(a) He can still perform his greatest trick.
(b) Rupert Angier is still alive.
(c) People keep trying to guess the secret.
(d) Rupert Angier is still practicing magic.
4. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
(a) The more entertained they are.
(b) The more outraged they may become.
(c) The more they want to find out.
(d) The more they will smile.
5. What does the person who contacted Andrew's paper about the church say Andrew's name was when he was a little boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The climax of the Chinese magician's show was producing a(n) _______________ from nowhere.
2. When Borden remembers Angier the night of his performance that Borden ruined, what was Angier covered in?
3. What does Alfred state his memoir is meant to be an autobiography of?
4. At what age did Borden leave home?
5. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)