|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew interpret the church when he first arrives?
(a) Too colorful.
(b) A forboding place.
(c) A safe place.
(d) Too quiet.
2. What does Borden do at Angier's show to wreak havoc?
(a) Heckles Angier from the audience.
(b) Writes on Angier's queue cards.
(c) Turns the power off.
(d) Steals Angier's props.
3. What did Kate's father dare Clive Borden to do?
(a) Step into a large contraption.
(b) Perform a magic trick on the spot.
(c) Meet him in a gaveyard at midnight.
(d) Nothing, it was Clive who dared Kate's father to do something.
4. What is Olive's last name?
5. What was Angier doing when he died?
(a) Performing his most famous trick.
(b) Participating as a volunteer in another magician's show.
(c) Having dinner at home.
(d) Driving home from a magic show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Borden plan to do if he did not figure out Angier's illusion by the deadline he gave himself?
2. What is 'the set up' of a magic trick, according to Borden's journal?
3. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
4. What sort of discussion did the adults have in the story recalled in Section 6, Part 3?
5. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)