|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Andrew finds out that the church did not contact him for the story, who did?
(a) Lady Kitty Allier.
(b) Lady Katherine Angier.
(c) Gentleman Karl Angier.
(d) Gentleman Kevin Anders.
2. What did Borden plan to do if he did not figure out Angier's illusion by the deadline he gave himself?
(a) He would have Angier kidnapped and torturned until he revealed his secret.
(b) He would set aside the feud and ask Angier directly.
(c) He would blackmail Angier into giving him the answer.
(d) He would send Olive back to spy on Angier.
3. What physical trait did the Chinese magician fake his entire life, so as not to give his trick away?
(b) A slow shuffling gait.
(d) A deformed hand.
4. How does Andrew interpret the church when he first arrives?
(a) A forboding place.
(b) Too colorful.
(c) Too quiet.
(d) A safe place.
5. What was Kate afraid of in her house when she was little?
(a) Her room.
(b) A statue.
(c) The basement door.
(d) A large closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of discussion did the adults have in the story recalled in Section 6, Part 3?
2. What is the first thing Andrew does when he first arrives at the village in Part 1?
3. Which room did Kate secretly follow her father into, knowing she wasn't allowed there?
4. Who narrates Section 6, Part 3?
5. At the end of Section 2, Alfred states he will not reveal his secret so long as what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)