|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What child did Kate meet when she was younger?
(a) Nicholas Borden.
(b) Nicholas Welbourne.
(c) Nicholas Angier.
(d) Nicholas Westley.
2. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
(a) The more outraged they may become.
(b) The more they will smile.
(c) The more they want to find out.
(d) The more entertained they are.
3. What newspaper does Andrew work for?
(a) The Daily News.
(b) The Daily Times.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The Daily Planet.
4. Who was known as Le Professeur de Magie?
(a) Arthur Koenig.
(b) Rupert Angier.
(c) Nikola Tesla.
(d) Alfred Borden.
5. How does Borden feel about the object he finds beneath the stage at Angier's show in Section 5, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Chinese magician did Alfred observe?
2. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
3. When Andrew finds out that the church did not contact him for the story, who did?
4. How does Borden get backstage as one of Angier's shows in Section 5, Part 2?
5. What did Borden plan to do if he did not figure out Angier's illusion by the deadline he gave himself?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)