|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2, Chapters 23-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Andrew finds out that the church did not contact him for the story, who did?
(a) Lady Kitty Allier.
(b) Gentleman Kevin Anders.
(c) Gentleman Karl Angier.
(d) Lady Katherine Angier.
2. Who was Borden's assistant prior to Olive?
3. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what did he notice about Angier's face?
(a) It was bright red.
(b) He was wincing in pain.
(c) He had a black eye.
(d) It was sallow.
4. How many steps to a magic trick does Borden identify?
5. What newspaper does Andrew work for?
(a) The Daily News.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Daily Planet.
(d) The Daily Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the narrator in Section 2?
2. The Machine used for the New Transporting Man is designed to make the audience a bit __________.
3. What physical trait did the Chinese magician fake his entire life, so as not to give his trick away?
4. What is the first thing Andrew does when he first arrives at the village in Part 1?
5. Whose name is on the book Andrew receives as a package?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)