|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2, Chapters 23-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people know of Alfred's secret before he took the Pact?
(a) He is not sure.
2. What was Nikolas Tesla's scientific concentration?
(a) Sound waves.
3. What Chinese magician did Alfred observe?
(a) Foo Ling Chang.
(b) Foo Lang Chin.
(c) Chang Lang Foo.
(d) Ching Ling Foo.
4. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what body part did he notice Angier favoring?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His left arm.
(d) His left leg.
5. What does the person who contacted Andrew's paper about the church say Andrew's name was when he was a little boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The climax of the Chinese magician's show was producing a(n) _______________ from nowhere.
2. Who was Thomas Elborne?
3. How did Borden begin in the magic world?
4. At whose home does Borden first see Angier performing?
5. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)