|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2, Chapters 23-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is on the book Andrew receives as a package?
(a) Alfred Borden.
(c) Nikola Tesla.
(d) Rupert Angier.
2. What was Nikolas Tesla's scientific concentration?
(a) Sound waves.
3. At the end of Section 2, Alfred states he will not reveal his secret so long as what?
(a) Rupert Angier is still practicing magic.
(b) He can still perform his greatest trick.
(c) People keep trying to guess the secret.
(d) Rupert Angier is still alive.
4. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
(a) The more they will smile.
(b) The more outraged they may become.
(c) The more entertained they are.
(d) The more they want to find out.
5. What physical trait did the Chinese magician fake his entire life, so as not to give his trick away?
(c) A deformed hand.
(d) A slow shuffling gait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olive confess to Borden that she originally came to him for?
2. What material does Alfred say is perfect for a magician's prop, due to its often overlooked quiet strength?
3. What does Alfred state his memoir is meant to be an autobiography of?
4. What does the person who contacted Andrew's paper about the church say Andrew's name was when he was a little boy?
5. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)