|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2, Chapters 23-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose home does Borden first see Angier performing?
(a) Angier's mom's house.
(b) Angier's house.
(c) Borden's aunt's house.
(d) Borden's mom's house.
2. What part of his body does Alfred cut badly with a chisel when he is young?
(a) His right foot.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His right hand.
(d) His left hand.
3. The Machine used for the New Transporting Man is designed to make the audience a bit __________.
4. How did Borden and Angier's feud begin?
(a) Borden insulted Angier's family.
(b) Borden tried to expose Angier as a fake.
(c) Angier tried to expose Borden as a fake.
(d) Angier stole money from Borden.
5. Who was Borden's assistant prior to Olive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andrew interpret the church when he first arrives?
2. What newspaper does Andrew work for?
3. Who becomes the narrator in Section 2?
4. What material does Alfred say is perfect for a magician's prop, due to its often overlooked quiet strength?
5. Whose name is on the book Andrew receives as a package?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)