|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Part 2, Chapters 12-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only trick of Borden's that Angier did not attack?
(a) In a Flash.
(b) The Disappearing Magician.
(c) The Headless Magician.
(d) The New Transported Man.
2. Whose name is on the book Andrew receives as a package?
(b) Nikola Tesla.
(c) Rupert Angier.
(d) Alfred Borden.
3. What does the person who contacted Andrew's paper about the church say Andrew's name was when he was a little boy?
4. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What is Andrew's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Section 2, Alfred states he will not reveal his secret so long as what?
2. Who did the head of the traveling magic show in 1972 write Alfred a letter of introduction to?
3. What was Angier doing when Borden first saw him performing?
4. What Chinese magician did Alfred observe?
5. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)