|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen: Part Four (pages 308-325).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koenig inform Angier about Borden in Section 14, Part 4?
(a) Borden has announced that he has a twin.
(b) Borden has had an accident and may die.
(c) One of the Bordens has died of heart failure.
(d) Borden is in love with Angier's wife.
2. How does Borden get backstage as one of Angier's shows in Section 5, Part 2?
(a) He attends as an audience member and sneaks backstage.
(b) He pretends to be a stagehand and walks backstate without a problem.
(c) He pays one of the stagehands to let him in a backdoor.
(d) He causes a large scene with a stagehand and is let backstage to quiet the scene.
3. What happens after Olivia is hired by Bordon?
(a) Bordon discovers she is a spy and fires her.
(b) She grows distant to Angier.
(c) She decides to be a magician herself.
(d) She is miserable working with Bordon.
4. The Machine used for the New Transporting Man is designed to make the audience a bit __________.
5. When Angier performs his version of Bordon's New Transported Man, and it is received well, what irritates Angier about the end of the trick?
(a) He thinks the audience should give him a standing ovation.
(b) He doesn't think it is flashy enough.
(c) He does not get to take the final bow.
(d) He doesn't like his outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. After ten years of no entries, what does Angier describe in detail?
2. Who is Gerald Root?
3. What is written in or on the item Olivia gives Angier in their final meeting?
4. When Borden remembers Angier the night of his performance that Borden ruined, what was Angier covered in?
5. Who was Thomas Elborne?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)