|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen: Part Four (pages 308-325).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Angier family house called?
2. What is Andrew's last name?
3. Who was known as Le Professeur de Magie?
(a) Arthur Koenig.
(b) Rupert Angier.
(c) Alfred Borden.
(d) Nikola Tesla.
4. What is different about the illusion In A Flash using Tesla's machine after a year?
(a) It is no longer painful for Angier, and he looks forward to it.
(b) Angier performs the illusion much faster now, as it is so painful.
(c) Angier performs the illusion several times a week, but has to remain in bed all weekend to recover.
(d) It has become so painful for Angier that he dreads performing it.
5. Where does Angier travel to meet Nikola Tesla?
(b) New York.
(d) Colorado Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written in or on the item Olivia gives Angier in their final meeting?
2. What did Borden plan to do if he did not figure out Angier's illusion by the deadline he gave himself?
3. How long does Angier take to improve his new version of In A Flash, from the first performance to the second?
4. What causes Julia to have a miscarriage?
5. What does Angier say Borden was trying to do the night that Borden cut the electricity during Angier's act?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)