|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Part 2, Chapters 32-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What Chinese magician did Alfred observe?
(a) Foo Ling Chang.
(b) Foo Lang Chin.
(c) Chang Lang Foo.
(d) Ching Ling Foo.
3. When Andrew finds out that the church did not contact him for the story, who did?
(a) Lady Katherine Angier.
(b) Gentleman Karl Angier.
(c) Gentleman Kevin Anders.
(d) Lady Kitty Allier.
4. What part of his body does Alfred cut badly with a chisel when he is young?
(a) His right foot.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His right hand.
(d) His left hand.
5. Who becomes the narrator in Section 2?
(b) Rupert Angier.
(c) Nikola Testla.
(d) Alfred Borden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many steps to a magic trick does Borden identify?
2. What was Angier's most famous magic trick called?
3. Who was Borden's assistant prior to Olive?
4. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
5. At what age did Borden leave home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)