|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Part 2, Chapters 32-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body does Alfred cut badly with a chisel when he is young?
(a) His left foot.
(b) His right foot.
(c) His right hand.
(d) His left hand.
2. What does Andrew suspect about himself, but has never told anyone?
(a) That he is adopted.
(b) That his father had another secret life.
(c) That he has a twin.
(d) That he has a special gift.
3. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what did he notice about Angier's face?
(a) It was sallow.
(b) It was bright red.
(c) He was wincing in pain.
(d) He had a black eye.
4. At what age did Borden begin performing alone on stage?
5. How many people know of Alfred's secret before he took the Pact?
(d) He is not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose home does Borden first see Angier performing?
2. Alfred writes that the more people are fooled, ___________________.
3. When Borden is backstage at Angier's show in Section 5, Part 2, what does he find beneath the stage?
4. When Borden remembers Angier the night of his performance that Borden ruined, what was Angier covered in?
5. What does the person who contacted Andrew's paper about the church say Andrew's name was when he was a little boy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)