|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Part 2, Chapters 32-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Borden get backstage as one of Angier's shows in Section 5, Part 2?
(a) He pays one of the stagehands to let him in a backdoor.
(b) He causes a large scene with a stagehand and is let backstage to quiet the scene.
(c) He pretends to be a stagehand and walks backstate without a problem.
(d) He attends as an audience member and sneaks backstage.
2. What was Angier's most famous magic trick called?
(a) The disappearing Man.
(b) In a Flash.
(c) The Headless Man.
(d) In a Jiffy.
3. What does Borden do at Angier's show to wreak havoc?
(a) Turns the power off.
(b) Heckles Angier from the audience.
(c) Steals Angier's props.
(d) Writes on Angier's queue cards.
4. When Borden remembers Angier the night of his performance that Borden ruined, what was Angier covered in?
5. What country does Angier travel to, resulting in Borden having to send letters about their feud?
Short Answer Questions
1. The climax of the Chinese magician's show was producing a(n) _______________ from nowhere.
2. How did Borden and Angier's feud begin?
3. How many years pass in the gap between journal entries in Section 5, Part 2?
4. The Machine used for the New Transporting Man is designed to make the audience a bit __________.
5. How does Borden think Angier accomplishes his illusion that is similar to Borden's?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)