|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Part 2, Chapters 32-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Borden feel about the object he finds beneath the stage at Angier's show in Section 5, Part 2?
2. Who was Thomas Elborne?
(a) Borden's ingenieur.
(b) Borden's assistant.
(c) Borden's apprentice.
(d) Borden's best friend.
3. How does Borden think Angier's main illusion compares to his own?
(a) Borden thinks Angier's illusion is too easy to figure out.
(b) Borden thinks his own illusion is more flashy that Angier's.
(c) Borden thinks Angier has bettered the illustion.
(d) Borden thinks Angier's to too similar to his own.
4. At whose home does Borden first see Angier performing?
(a) Borden's aunt's house.
(b) Angier's house.
(c) Angier's mom's house.
(d) Borden's mom's house.
5. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Chinese magician did Alfred observe?
2. What material does Alfred say is perfect for a magician's prop, due to its often overlooked quiet strength?
3. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
4. What physical trait did the Chinese magician fake his entire life, so as not to give his trick away?
5. Who was known as Le Professeur de Magie?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)