|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Part 4 (pages 202-225).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the head of the traveling magic show in 1972 write Alfred a letter of introduction to?
(a) Mr. Nevil Maskelyne.
(b) John Henry Anderson.
(c) Ching Ling Foo.
(d) Rupert Angier.
2. What are Angier and Julie doing when Borden first crosses their path?
(a) Performing magic together on stage.
(b) Leading a fake spiritual seance.
(c) Having lunch at a cafe.
(d) Performing magic together in a bar.
3. Where does Angier meet Olivia?
4. How does Cutter feel about Olivia?
(a) He does not completely trust her, but he continues to work with her.
(b) He dislikes her and quits working for Angier.
(c) He adors her and develops more magic tricks to include her.
(d) He feels she is a nucance, but puts up with her for Angier's sake.
5. What is Olive's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Angier's interest in the art of illusion begin?
2. What was Angier's most famous magic trick called?
3. When Angier performs his version of Bordon's New Transported Man, and it is received well, what irritates Angier about the end of the trick?
4. How can the journal entries in Section 6, Part 3 be described?
5. What is Julia Fensell's profession when she and Angier first meet?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)