|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Part 4 (pages 202-225).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Angier would disappear for a moment in his most famous trick, where would he reappear?
(a) In the back of the auditorium.
(b) In the middle of the audience.
(c) On the other side of the stage.
(d) In the ceiling rafters.
2. What does Alfred state his memoir is meant to be an autobiography of?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His secrets.
(d) His dreams.
3. Gerald Root attempts to _____________ Angier.
4. What does Olive confess to Borden that she originally came to him for?
(a) To get back at him wife.
(b) To steel money.
(c) To spy for Angier.
(d) To steel his tricks for her own magic show.
5. What timeline does Borden give himself in Section 5, Part 2 to figure out Angier's illusion?
(a) Five years.
(b) By that spring.
(c) By next season.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the location Angier is invited to perform for two weeks prior to his American tour?
2. Who is Gerald Root?
3. How can the journal entries in Section 6, Part 3 be described?
4. Whose traveling magic show did a young Alfred attend night after night in 1872, hoping to discover the secret to a trick?
5. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what body part did he notice Angier favoring?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)