|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Part 4 (pages 202-225).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the New Transported Man, what objects does Borden's assistant bring out to him?
(a) Two brown gauntlets & a cabinet.
(b) Two chairs & a cabinet.
(c) Two cabinets & a mirror.
(d) Two mirrors & a cabinet.
2. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what body part did he notice Angier favoring?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His left leg.
(c) His right leg.
(d) His left arm.
3. Where does Angier meet Olivia?
4. In Angier's most famous trick, what did a volunteer mark him with?
(a) A red sash.
(c) A marker.
(d) A gold coin.
5. At the end of Section 2, Alfred states he will not reveal his secret so long as what?
(a) Rupert Angier is still alive.
(b) He can still perform his greatest trick.
(c) Rupert Angier is still practicing magic.
(d) People keep trying to guess the secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Angier's father died, who took over his estate?
2. In the year that Angier resisted retaliating against Borden, what was the final incident Borden conducted that cause Angier to finally retaliate again?
3. How does Cutter feel about Olivia?
4. What material does Alfred say is perfect for a magician's prop, due to its often overlooked quiet strength?
5. How does Borden think Angier accomplishes his illusion that is similar to Borden's?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)