|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Part Four (pages 278-308).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what body part did he notice Angier favoring?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His right leg.
(c) His left arm.
(d) His right arm.
2. What does Angier say he almost did when Borden disrupted his act by cutting the electricity?
(a) Got electrocuted.
(b) Broke his arm.
(c) Killed Borden.
3. During the New Transported Man, what objects does Borden's assistant bring out to him?
(a) Two chairs & a cabinet.
(b) Two brown gauntlets & a cabinet.
(c) Two mirrors & a cabinet.
(d) Two cabinets & a mirror.
4. Why did the audience not react as Angier expected them to the first time her performed In A Flash using Tesla's machine?
(a) The audience did not believe it was magic.
(b) The audience was caught off guard and just sat there stunned and silent.
(c) It happened too fast for the audience to register the feat.
(d) The audience was unimpressed and felt he copied Borden.
5. Who was Borden's assistant prior to Olive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angier think the first time he sees Borden's New Transported Man illusion?
2. After his first performance of the new In A Flash was a flop, what does Angier decide he needs to do?
3. After Angier would disappear for a moment in his most famous trick, where would he reappear?
4. What is Olive's last name?
5. How long does Angier take to improve his new version of In A Flash, from the first performance to the second?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)