|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Part Four (pages 278-308).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olive's last name?
2. After his first performance of the new In A Flash was a flop, what does Angier decide he needs to do?
(a) Use more volunteers from the audience.
(b) Build up the illusion more.
(c) Increase the sparks coming from the machine.
(d) Add music to the stunt.
3. What causes Julia to have a miscarriage?
(a) Borden pushes her down.
(b) She trips on stage.
(c) She slips in the shower.
(d) Nothing, it just happens.
4. There are three years where Angier records minimal information. Which of the following is NOT something he records?
(a) He bought a house.
(b) The names of his magic tricks.
(c) His yearly incomes.
(d) He becomes the most sought after magician in London.
5. How long does Angier take to improve his new version of In A Flash, from the first performance to the second?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the power was shut of in the middle of Angier's performance, how much weight did he lose in the following weeks?
2. The Machine used for the New Transporting Man is designed to make the audience a bit __________.
3. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what did he notice about Angier's face?
4. During the New Transported Man, what objects does Borden's assistant bring out to him?
5. After ten years of no entries, what does Angier describe in detail?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)