|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Part Four (pages 278-308).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the audience not react as Angier expected them to the first time her performed In A Flash using Tesla's machine?
(a) The audience was caught off guard and just sat there stunned and silent.
(b) The audience did not believe it was magic.
(c) It happened too fast for the audience to register the feat.
(d) The audience was unimpressed and felt he copied Borden.
2. After her miscarriage, Julia is __________.
3. When Borden attended Angier's show in Part 4, Section 2, what did he notice about Angier's face?
(a) He was wincing in pain.
(b) It was bright red.
(c) It was sallow.
(d) He had a black eye.
4. What was Angier doing when he died?
(a) Performing his most famous trick.
(b) Driving home from a magic show.
(c) Having dinner at home.
(d) Participating as a volunteer in another magician's show.
5. Angier decides to never put Julia in danger again after her miscarriage, so what does he do?
(a) Hires a bodyguide for her.
(b) Hires an assistant.
(c) Locks her in her room.
(d) Divorces her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Angier take to improve his new version of In A Flash, from the first performance to the second?
2. What is different about the illusion In A Flash using Tesla's machine after a year?
3. What is Olive's last name?
4. In Angier's most famous trick, what did a volunteer mark him with?
5. There are three years where Angier records minimal information. Which of the following is NOT something he records?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)