Section 1: Part 1
1. What is Andrew's last name?
2. What newspaper does Andrew work for?
(a) The Daily Planet.
(b) The Daily Times.
(c) The Daily News.
(d) The Chronicle.
3. What is the priest Andrew is seeking to interview known for?
(b) Performing Miracles.
(d) An outstanding singing voice.
4. What building does Andrew travel to for his story as the book opens?
(a) Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints.
(b) Glorioos Church of Jesus Christ.
(c) Saint Mary's Catholic Church.
(d) Rapturous Church of Jesus Christ.
5. Who is the package from that Andrew receives at the beginning of the book?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
6. Whose name is on the book Andrew receives as a package?
(a) Alfred Borden.
(b) Rupert Angier.
(c) Nikola Tesla.
7. What does Andrew suspect about himself, but has never told anyone?
(a) That he has a twin.
(b) That his father had another secret life.
(c) That he has a special gift.
(d) That he is adopted.
This section contains 5,129 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)