|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lawrence assures Beaufort that, with practice, what becomes easier?
2. What vow does Lawrence make?
(a) To never do the slightest chore without feeling God's blessing on that chore.
(b) To never be unhappy.
(c) To never be unkind to others.
(d) To never listen to others.
3. Finally, Lawrence realizes that ____________, not need for redemption, drives his actions.
4. Does the term the presence of God receive definition?
5. How would he describe his life here?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Lawrence in the presence of God?
2. Despite his closeness with God, Lawrence expects future pain. Why?
3. What does Lawrence do instead during those times?
4. What anxiety did these negative feelings bring?
5. Does he suffer during this war?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)