|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conversations, Introduction-Conversation Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lawrence feels helpless without God. Can he achieve anything worthwhile on his own merit?
2. Is this the first time they are published?
(a) Most likely not.
3. The first conversation occurs on what date?
(a) June 3, 1666.
(b) July 3, 1666.
(c) May 3, 1666.
(d) August 3, 1666.
4. Shortly after this experience, where does he live?
(a) In a small village.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In the wilderness.
(d) In a city.
5. What does he receive during this war?
(a) A medal.
(c) An injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. To achieve the presence of God in sanctity, one needs what?
2. Lawrence tells Beaufort that they may converse again only if what happens?
3. Where was he born?
4. What provides for man's sanctification, or spiritual cleansing?
5. Why must one discipline one's thinking at all times?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)