|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Lawrence's Christian life begin the way these people explain?
2. For how long does he have this after the war?
(a) For a couple of years.
(b) For a week.
(c) For a few months.
(d) For the rest of his life.
3. What does trust in God do for the Almighty?
(a) It makes His job easier.
(b) It honors Him.
(c) It worries Him.
(d) It makes Him powerful.
4. First, he works as what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A consierge.
(c) A cook.
(d) A priest.
5. How would he describe his life here?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lawrence define sin?
2. What does this revelation do for Lawrence?
3. For how long does this extended metaphor continue?
4. Beaufort sees Lawrence as the best example of what?
5. After entering the presence of God, continually, what happens to Lawrence?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)