|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beaufort sees Lawrence as the best example of what?
(a) A happy old man.
(b) A lifestyle that pays off.
(c) A child of God.
(d) A friend.
2. How does Lawrence begin his first letter?
(a) By introducing himself to the recipient.
(b) By telling the recipient to keep the contents.
(c) By praying for the recipient.
(d) By imploring the recipient to destroy the contents.
3. In what war does he fight?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The One Hundred Year's War.
(c) The Crusades.
(d) The Thirty Year's War.
4. How does Lawrence learn God's plan for him?
(a) He dreams it.
(b) With much prayer and contemplation.
(c) He sees it in a sign.
(d) He talks to a priest.
5. How does Lawrence see God?
(a) As a Doctor.
(b) As a King.
(c) As a Knight.
(d) As a Lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose law does Lawrence break?
2. What does Lawrence say about how a Christian's life begins, according to these people?
3. Does he enjoy his time in this location?
4. By what did Lawrence feel hindered?
5. To achieve the presence of God in sanctity, one needs what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)