1. Who is the writer of the letters in this volume?
(a) Brother Beaufort.
(b) Brother Lawrence.
(c) Father Lawrence.
(d) Joseph de Beaufort.
2. What is meant by Brother?
(a) A religious male approved by the Church but not taking Holy orders.
(b) The name of someone's male sibling.
(c) Another title for a priest of the Catholic Church.
(d) A leader of the Mormon church.
3. What is his first name?
4. What is his last name?
5. In what year was he born?
6. Where was he born?
7. When did he receive an education?
(a) In his youth.
(b) As an adult.
(c) As an elderly man.
(d) In old age.
8. Where did he receive an education?
(a) At a private school.
(b) At home.
(c) At a public school.
(d) At a boarding school.
9. Where else did he receive an education?
(a) At a convent.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) At an orphanage.
This section contains 4,411 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)