|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. Laws of the Wild: Structure, Shapeliness, and Organizing Principles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maura Stanton's character hates what object?
2. Where did the scene with the handkerchief take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) On a train.
(d) In Mother's Kitchen.
3. "Intriguing Objects Exercise/ 'Show and Tell'" offers what type of exercise?
(b) Thought provoking.
4. In Maura Stanton's section, which act is recalled?
(a) Horseback Riding.
5. What tool is the student asked to use to create in this section?
(c) Rubber band.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first exercise is directed to examine initial encounters with what item?
2. How many exercises are included in "The Things of This World: Image and Metaphor?"
3. How many lists are used in the second section?
4. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
5. This exercise may require students to use what as an aid?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)