|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section B: What's it About?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Voice" can also mean:
(b) Parts of speech.
(c) Tone of a poem.
(d) Individual personality.
2. "As/Like/Finish the Sentence" calls for the student to answer how many questions?
3. Students writing about a journey should end up where?
(a) Anywhere it is cold.
(b) An unknown destination.
(d) Back in class.
4. "Getting at Metaphor" is comprised of how many parts?
5. The author in this section refers to which holiday?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(d) Memorial Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. "One's-Self, En Masse" begins with a quote by which famous poet?
2. The author includes part of a poem including:
3. "Chanting Flowers off the Wall" is effective when used in what way?
4. Stanton encourages what emotion?
5. How many lists are students required to save?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)