|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section B: What's it About?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This section encourages students to:
(a) Focus on masks.
(b) Forge a poetic voice.
(c) Write in free verse.
(d) Adopt a persona.
2. Which author wrote "Five Easy Pieces?"
3. "Our Suits, Ourselves" is considered to be:
4. In this section, students are encouraged to write about what topic?
(b) Personal encounter.
(c) Unrequited love.
5. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
(a) Maxine Kumin.
(b) Carol Muske.
(c) Ann Lauterbach.
(d) TS Eliot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is not in the list of items?
2. "Tabloid Tone Exercise" is designed to show the poets how to express:
3. Stanton encourages what emotion?
4. Students are required to avoid what item in their work?
5. Which of the following is not included among the required elements in this section?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)